Lap Lane Reservations
Swimmers! We all want a safe, carefully managed reopening of our pool to ensure we can keep on swimming! Please help us succeed at this! Here's a few key points...
1) To help us accommodate as many members as possible, we ask that each member reserve a maximum of 4 swims each week.
2) Please help us accommodate as many swimmers as possible by arriving on time and completing your swim per your lane reservation. Ideally, we ask that your enter the club approximately 5 minutes prior to your swim, and plan to exit within 5 minutes so that our staff can effectively clean for the next swim session.
3) We have allowed a 15 minute transition time for each lane. During this time our staff will be wiping touch-surfaces down, amongst other safety tasks.
4) During our Phase 1 opening, please arrive in your swim suit, and plan to leave with it on. We know this is not super convenient. Swimmers all around the country are getting used to this step. Know that we will open our locker rooms as soon as possible.
5) Restrooms will be available in the locker room and our swim academy side.
6) Upon arrival, our staff will take your forehead temperature and log attendance.
7) If you are feeling ill at all, or believe you may have a fever, please do not enter the facility.